Daily Connect support several learning frameworks for the Observation and the Lesson features.
You can see below the list of supported Learning Frameworks and State Standards. For each framework, we support 0-5 years of age ranges (Infant, Toddler, and Preschool).
We’re adding new state standards and learning framework regularly. Please email us at email@example.com if your state is not in the list or if you need a different learning framework.
- Australia Early Years Learning Framework
- Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework
- UK Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Arizona Early Learning Standards
- Arkansas Child Development and Early Learning Standards
- California Learning & Development Foundations
- Colorado Early Learning & Development Guidelines
- Connecticut Early Learning and Development Standards
- Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards
- Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards
- Iowa Early Learning Standards
- Idaho Early Learning eGuidelines
- Illinois Early Learning Guidelines
- Indiana Early Learning Foundations Guidance
- Louisiana’s Early Learning & Development Standards
Maine Early Childhood Learning Guidelines
- Massachusetts Early Learning Guidelines
- Maryland Early Learning Standards
- Minnesota’s Early Learning Standards (ECIP)
- Michigan Early Childhood Standards of Quality
- Missouri Early Learning Goals
- North Carolina Foundations for Early Learning and Development
- North Dakota Early Learning Standards
- Nebraska’s Learning and Development Standards
- New Jersey Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards
- New York State Early Learning Guidelines
- Ohio’s Early Learning & Development Standards
- Oklahoma Early Learning Guidelines
- Oregon Early Learning Standards
- Pennsylvania Learning Standards for Early Childhood
- Tennessee Early Learning Developmental Standards
- Texas Early Learning Guidelines
- Virginia’s Milestones of Child Development
- Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards
You can select a learning framework for your classrooms in the Settings > Customize Labels > Observation page of the application.
You can also define your own custom framework with the application, and use custom framework defined with a previous version of the app.
State Standards and Learning Frameworks are available to Premium+ and Professional+ subscriptions.